SDF policy change for manufacturer

Canadian Wholesaler
Live the experience of the realistic doll universe. Your biggest realistic doll supplier in Canada.
All our dolls in www.realdolldepot.com are always in stock and will be delivered in 2 to 5 day
Forum rules
SDF
Site Admin

SDF policy change for manufacturer

Post by SDF »

Please note that following complaints from our corporate reseller members, it appears that the manufacturers in China do not respect their resellers.

We have noticed that manufacturers do not respect registered resellers and offer their products directly to customers.
Unfortunately because of some delinquent manufacturers.
We have been forced to change our posting policy.

The primary purpose of our forum is to inform and share their buying experience and to promote trustworthy resellers and trustworthy manufacturers.
We remind you that we are a non-profit forum and our goal is to inform Canadians suppliers and trusted brands

Ifyou are manufacturer and you want to introduce your promotions please use the section ''General discussion '' or send your promotions to your resellers.

Dara
Administrator SDF
Sex Doll Forum Administrator
Pat

Re: Irontech doll try to sale direct to customer

Post by Pat »

Yeah,
I had the same issues with many manufacture on TDF and they are on here also.

As soon as you say you are interested in a doll that you saw in a topic or a post that they advertise, they bombard you with messages saying "Buy from us directly" "We can make you a great deal!"

lol! None of the deal they offer is equal to the price that a vendor (like you) sells them.

At least, when buying from you, I know I am protected from defects and scam.

Thank you GomDoll! /Cheers!
GomDoll

Re: Irontech doll try to sale direct to customer

Post by GomDoll »

The worst is not that!
We saw a customer this week who had a problem with his purchase of sex...a for a WMdoll Buy doll in January 2019, completely tearing under the arm.
When we saw the dolls, it was a copy ...
Even dealers do not know what he is selling.

Alain