[FS] Super curvy queen life-like TPE Sex Doll 6Ye Premium 164cm D-cup (6Ye 164D) [MTL]

Note: SDF take no responsibility for the product sold, it is up to you to ask as much information as possible before buying. Hope this forum will help to sale your dolls.
Remarque: SDF n’assume aucune responsabilité pour le produit vendu, c’est à vous de demander le plus d’informations possible avant d’acheter. J'espère que ce forum vous aidera à vendre vos poupées
HV3

[FS] Super curvy queen life-like TPE Sex Doll 6Ye Premium 164cm D-cup (6Ye 164D) [MTL]

Post by HV3 »

*** STILL IN PROGRESS, I needed to head out and didnt want to have to retype all this***

Hello,

Registered to put her up for sale.
I am moving soon and I think I made a mistake buying Her last May 2019 as my work needs me to relocate and taking her with me will be way too difficult.

Let's get the most important part out of the way, Price.
Price: $3000 CAD / $1,815.87 USD (May/30/2020) - Nego. please read details and buy fairly.

Why is it so close to Retail?
With tax I paid just a bit over $3,200 CAD and a whole bunch of costly buys ( Read details )

Details:
  • Hard to believe, But NEVER used.
  • Oiled and Powdered (writing this after doing so)
  • 2 Removable Vaginas (SSD sent wrong skin tone and sent correct one after sale) UNUSED/Never Inserted. I will Oil these too pre-sale.
  • 2 Heads[/b] - 6Ye N68 & Amor Head B - Bianca (Second head purchased aftersale +$600) - No Makeup. Oiling removes makeup.
  • Many Wigs:
  • Lots of Lingerie and Clothes (please see images)
  • Underworld Selene Cosplay - Please see images (its the real deal! not some spandex with print knockoff) - Custom fitted to fit Doll measurements.
  • 2 pairs of Shoes (images) + Selene Cosplay Boots (images)
  • Lots of Makeup and Accessories (images)
Details from Receipt: (long List please CTRL+Scroll Up increase text. CTRL+0 zero to reset ;D)
Female
110lbs / 50kg
Height: 165cm
Shoulder Length: 35cm
Chest: 94cm
Waist: 66cm
Hip: 101cm
Pants Length: 91cm
Sleeve Length: 52cm
Leg Circum.: 55cm
Neck: 33cm
Foot Size: US 6.5 / EU 37

#38959 May 7, 2019 Completed CA$ 2,793.12 for 1 item
Super curvy queen life-like TPE Sex Doll 6Ye Premium 164cm D-cup × 1
Head: 6Ye Head #N68
Skin Color: Natural
Hair: Wig 11
Additional Hair: WIG 9
Eye Color: Grey
Vagina: Removable Vagina (Insert)
Shrugging Shoulder: Shrugging shoulder CA$ 134.74
Manicure: Nude
Toenail: Nude
Areola Size: 4cm
Areola Color: Pink
Labia Color: Pink
Pubic Hair: With Pubic Hair - Style 5 CA$ 67.37
Standing Foot: Standing Foot CA$ 134.74
Joint Tightness: Normal Joint
Storage: No Need
Take Care Kit: No Need
Free Take Care Kit: Free Take Care Kit
Free Outfit 1: White Sailor
Free Outfit 2: Summer School Uniform
Specs:

Condition:
There is a small pink mark on her leg that is unnoticeable, I do not know what caused it.
There is a faded black spot on her back, I believe this happens when you oil without completely removing all powder (Previously oiled in Winter 2019) mark should be faded more or gone, will try to get a photo of this.

Payment:
Cash
Interac (please don't send password. Only buyer may visit, take a look in Real Life instead of images, then give password before I help you carry =D)

Pickup-only - please bring a big enough blanket for Twin bed size. I will discretely bag the rest, doll will need to be carried in blanket.

If you made it this far, Yes I know I'm at a loss of a lot of $, but just making sure someone takes her as I am not sure how to transport her over 2 provinces.
Attachments
sdv1.png
sdv1.png (384.42 KiB) Viewed 8786 times
Pat

Re: [FS] Super curvy queen life-like TPE Sex Doll 6Ye Premium 164cm D-cup (6Ye 164D) [MTL]

Post by Pat »

1- What is your location? Canada? US? The Moon? Planet Mars?
2-What about shipping?
2- You are asking for 3000$ for a one year old TPE doll. Even though she comes with a lot clothing and shoes. Clothing is usually at the seller's lost when pricing a doll.
3-When selling a used doll, you need to put a picture of every entry cavity for any damage with a note that state the month/year you took those photos.
4- You need to post a lot more photo of her if you wanna sell her
5- I can go on and on... but so far 3000$ is way too much
6-Your post is wayyyyyyy tooooo scketchy to actually want me to make a deal with you.
7-Where are the mods?
Eric

Re: [FS] Super curvy queen life-like TPE Sex Doll 6Ye Premium 164cm D-cup (6Ye 164D) [MTL]

Post by Eric »

Hey guy,
I have already buy this doll, look good but head not compatible with WMDOLL and GOMDOLL products.
Price for this use doll is max $600 I think
I always take the best way :D
HV3

Post by HV3 »

Sorry guys I work 24/5 on weekdays I do not have time to come back here to update or check the post daily.

Thank you Mods for not deleting this yet. I will try to get those Date-stamped photos this weekend.
I cannot upload more than 5 images so I do not know how I am to show all of the photos requested. That first one is just me stiching all the images together to get around the 5 attachment limit.
As I am in the process of slowly moving I Do not have much space to take images (I am the idiot for buying a Doll when I live in an Apt.)
Please let me know if there are any photo requests.

$600? are you serious is that really the worth of a 2,600 CAD priced doll? (this is kind of disheartening and demotivating to even attempt to get the photos up)
Yannou

Post by Yannou »

To put more photo you just have to put one photo per answer. So one answer one photo with a coute photo 1 , photo 2 ect.

In hope it might help you.
downforce44

Post by downforce44 »

Hi HV3,

I sent you a private message.

downforce44