two silicone piper dolls (130 phoebe & 140 Ariel)

Note: SDF take no responsibility for the product sold, it is up to you to ask as much information as possible before buying. Hope this forum will help to sale your dolls.
Remarque: SDF n’assume aucune responsabilité pour le produit vendu, c’est à vous de demander le plus d’informations possible avant d’acheter. J'espère que ce forum vous aidera à vendre vos poupées
Coconuna

two silicone piper dolls (130 phoebe & 140 Ariel)

Post by Coconuna »

I have two used SILICONE dolls that I want to sell, they are very good condition and zero significant damage. Both are piper brand. You can see them in my Twitter.

First, 140cm Ariel, originally 2300usd, bought in 2023, has a hole as finger thickness on her right knee, fixed with silicone glue.
Second, 130cm elf Phoebe, originally 2000usd, bought in 2022, has a little damage on her labia.
Else they are as beautiful as shown in my Twitter.

Due to that I will be moving and starting a new chapter, they would definitely bring me inconvenience and inappropriateness. So I am in urgent need of getting rid of them soon. I am in the Markham area and can deliver the dolls or meet somewhere inside of Toronto. No shipping provided.

Here is my twitter below.
https://x.com/Coconuna77

Initially request,
500cad for 130cm phoebe.
800cad for 140cm Ariel.
Hello Birds

Re: two silicone piper dolls (130 phoebe & 140 Ariel)

Post by Hello Birds »

Still available pm me hellobird0777@gmail.com thanks