1000$ price range - looking for advice

You are welcome to SDF for all discussions about dolls.
You need to be register to forward message or to send new topic.

Bienvenue sur SDF tous les discussion a propos des poupées réaliste
Il faut être enregistré pour répondre ou créer un nouveau sujet
Horny Newbie

1000$ price range - looking for advice

Post by Horny Newbie »

Hey guys!

Total newbie here. I've decided to buy a doll. It's something I thought about for a lonjg time, and I'm finaly ready to make the plunge. Thing is, I'm not very rich. I have a budget of about 1000$ (idealy after taxes, but it can be before taxes). I'm fine with a torso. It might even be ideal for storage. I'm looking for advice. Where should I shop for this price range? I live in Québec, if it helps.

Thanks in advance!
Pat

Re: 1000$ price range - looking for advice

Post by Pat »

For a 1000$, you can get a 100-110 cm nice looking doll or a torso like you said.

Do some research before buying if you are not in a rush.

And yes, you can even buy a full size doll for less than 1K. (But really cheap)

All depends on what you are looking for.
Sex or companionship?
Horny Newbie

Post by Horny Newbie »

I've found those two.

https://coverdolls.ca/Shop/140-71-32.htm

https://www.matproducts.biz/Caprie-_p_2055.html

They are a little over a thousand, but they come with quite a few options. Anybody knows if those companies are trustworthy?

As for companionship or sex, I had not thought of that. Mostly sex, but the idea of snuggling to someone does have a lot of appeal. I guess I am not used to think in those terms.

I looked into mini dolls, but I fear that it would feel too creepy. Even with big breasts, I think it would feel like I was with a kid. Massive turn down. Though I guess storage would be easier.

I'm also looking at some USA shops. Any recommandations, aside from never going through amazon, wish or ebay? USA dolls might be delayed due to the pandemic, though.
Pat

Post by Pat »

I've never dealt with Coverdoll before but Mat (Mon Amour Toujours) is great!

But considering it is a US item, with the money exchange and the duty tax,that doll will come up to roughly 1500$.

If you do not want any headache, contact

https://www.wmdoll.ca/indexwm.htm

or

https://gomdoll.com/

Same company lol!

They will help you out.
Hope that help.

And yeah,never go through Amazon,Ebay and Wish for a doll. I agree with you :lol: :lol:
Horny Newbie

Post by Horny Newbie »

They are too expensive. The cheapest I've seen on their site start at 1650$ before taxes. Being poor sucks. I love my job, but the pay is pretty small. :(

Anybody knows if Sex Doll Canada is good? They have some dolls within my price range.
Pat

Post by Pat »

What are the dolls you are looking for on SDC?

Yeah SDC is a legit Canadian vendor but they used to be more expensive than the site I've mentioned above.

I dunno what to tell ya!

Bruce Campbell once said "Shop Smart, Shop X-Smart"
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

Make sure the price include custody fees and shipping fees. Some sites only tell you the doll price without those fees.
Some dolls are less expensive but are not good quality. Have a look on Youtube with Sex Dolls Channel & Sex Dolls Reviews.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Horny Newbie wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:57 am Hey guys!

Total newbie here. I've decided to buy a doll. It's something I thought about for a lonjg time, and I'm finaly ready to make the plunge. Thing is, I'm not very rich. I have a budget of about 1000$ (idealy after taxes, but it can be before taxes). I'm fine with a torso. It might even be ideal for storage. I'm looking for advice. Where should I shop for this price range? I live in Québec, if it helps.

Thanks in advance!

I honestly wouldn't trust Sex Doll Canada, I heard too many bad stories about them and when I decided to buy a doll I tried to test them to see if they are trustable and if they are offering a good custommer service.
Most of the time they don't even respond to your emails and when they do, their answers are kinda chaotic and won't help much.

Trust me your best bet is with via Gomdoll, thats where I brought my doll from WMdoll Canada and they are awesome.
They always answer to your questions with care and I never had any problems with both the delivery and the transaction.
Alain is the best.
If you are looking for a small doll of high quality, very rarely used and at low cost I have one to sell, just look into the sale section of this forum for the details.
If not, take your time and take a look into the Gomdoll doll depot, sometime you can find some great deals $ but very few customisations on the products.
Good luck my friend!
La singularité est proche...
SiliconeDude

Post by SiliconeDude »

Sorry I sent the wrong answers
Last edited by SiliconeDude on Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
A doll rookie
SDF
Site Admin

Post by SDF »

SiliconeDude wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:36 am It seems kimber is a good choice for you :D
Be careful with products not legal in Canada
Dara
Sex Doll Forum Administrator