sex with dolls feeling

You are welcome to SDF for all discussions about dolls.
You need to be register to forward message or to send new topic.

Bienvenue sur SDF tous les discussion a propos des poupées réaliste
Il faut être enregistré pour répondre ou créer un nouveau sujet
meyellow

sex with dolls feeling

Post by meyellow »

How do you feel about having sex with a doll? How do I feel two words, tired. Two words, tired. The doll is too heavy, I bought 163, the weight is about 30kg, that is 60kg, open the box to take a bath powder, busy for an hour, tired of a sweat, wear stockings, wear clothes, and busy for nearly an hour, these two hours down, people will collapse. Take a break and adjust. Then.. You know. When the pa pa pa move ah, to adjust the position of the arms and legs, I almost need to use both hands and feet, to adjust the move, the whole process down, the arm that call an acid, I feel my elbow joints are strained. How does it feel? Not bad... Just don't adjust your posture during the process. It's easy to get hurt if you have to adjust.
but the feeling is good i think,how about you?
Pat

Re: sex with dolls feeling

Post by Pat »

I know how you feel Meyellow.
I did a lot of research before I bought my first dolly 1 1/2 year ago and decided to go with a 140 for the... (Cough).... lightweight.
Im in good shape and I thought that 60lbs would be no issue but I was sooooooo wrong :lol:
At first, her limbs were so tight that I was afraid to break them since I had to apply full force to bend them.
I was sweating my ass off everytime it was "play" time. I sprained some muscle that I didnt know I even had and probably had a few minor heart attacks while moving her around :lol:

But after awhile, her limbs became more easy to move and made it more enjoyable.

So, it is all depending on what type of doll you want.
If you just want a sex doll, then ask for loose joints.
But if you want a doll made for photography,then ask for tight joints
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

My doll is also a kind of hobby for me (as a single guy); I like to comb her while I'm watching hockey game, change her clothes while watching The Simpsons, massage her back and put some lipstick while watching a baseball game, have a hug, take pictures and so on. Like a ''kind'' of relationship. Yes, I also think moving her request spending lot's of calories, they are a bit heavy. Meanwhile, I bought her to have company as we can; do a movie and pop-corn, diner together, sitting watching TV, her being there like if I was with someone, sitting on my couch and so on. Also weird; have different bets on a hockey game and have to do something if you loose or win. The fun is all there. She's wearing clothes most of the time as when we're having intercourse, it makes it easier because it's like just having a model at home. I'm having fun!
Mitch3lTibodo

Post by Mitch3lTibodo »

My doll is 96 pounds. When I get older I'll get the 3 feet dolls for the weight reason but for now, I want to feel like I'm with a real person. Yes when I set her up for sex I have to take a break before I start. I've never been so motivated to keep myself in good shape for a woman. I push myself even more haha! And yes, when I don't use her for sex I like to make her beautiful. Her hair, lips, clothes, she joins me at the table with candles, movies (at home, I don't take her out although it would be nice), guys are the true romantic.

Ma catin pèse 96 livres. Quand je serai vieux j'en aurai une moins pesante mais pour l'instant j'aime avoir l'impression de caresser une vrai femme. Quand je la prépare pour une séance amoureuse, il faut que je prenne un souffle quand elle est prête parce moi je ne le suis pas. J'ai la meilleure motivation pour me mettre encore plus en forme que jamais. Ensuite j'aime bien moi aussi la mettre belle et l'admirer, un souper aux chandelles, un film, je ne la sors pas au restaurant mais ça serait amusant, J'inviterais le saxophoniste à jouer à notre table haha! (Je dis ça parce que Turd Flinging Monkey TFM, un youtuber, a sorti un vidéo dernièrement d'un gars en Ukraine je pense qui sort avec sa sex doll en publique dont au restaurant, il lui a organisé un bachelorette party, etc. Un acteur musclé, un vrai alpha, il pourrait avoir toutes les femmes qu'il veut, et il choisit sa sex doll.) Les hommes sont les vrais romantiques.
Eric

Post by Eric »

Cool, tu devrait voir le film Monique ! check dans internet il est gratuit je pens a tout.tv
I always take the best way :D
Mitch3lTibodo

Post by Mitch3lTibodo »

Eric wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:32 am Cool, tu devrait voir le film Monique ! check dans internet il est gratuit je pens a tout.tv
Merci Éric d'avoir porté ce film à mon attention, je ne l'ai pas trouvé gratuis encore mais j'ai vu des clips sur youtube, c'est hilarant! Je vais essayer encore un peu mais s'il faut que je l'achète je vais le faire. En attendant ceci est le lien pour le vidéo de TFM, il en parle à la huitième minutes, du bodybuilder qui va marier sa poupée. Lui il ne devrait pas avoir trop de misère à la porter etc...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Xdm43d7DUVA/

This is the link of a vidéo that TFM made about a bodybuilder and actor who is marrying his sex doll. He shouldn't have any problems carrying her around lol! You can fastfoward to the eightth minute.
Mitch3lTibodo

Post by Mitch3lTibodo »

Eric wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:32 am Cool, tu devrait voir le film Monique ! check dans internet il est gratuit je pens a tout.tv
Bon c'est fait, j'ai été obligé de la commander mais pas de regret du tout, très amusant comme film, merci. Si je peux t'en recommander un maintenant : Cherry 2000. Sorti en 1986.
Hotnuts

Post by Hotnuts »

Cherry 2000. Je l'ai déjà vu il y a longtemps. Faudrait que je le regarde à nouveau. Je l'avais bien aimé. Je ne me souvenais plus de ce film-là. Bonne suggestion!