My girl in red

This section is for sharing your best personal photos.
Cette section est pour partager vos meilleurs photos.
Forum rules
AGeen

Re: My girl in red

Post by AGeen »

Pretty girl but I think it looks like a child.
Is it accepting here?
Johnny5

Post by Johnny5 »

AGeen wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:01 pm Pretty girl but I think it looks like a child.
Is it accepting here?
She is very well developed. She is nothing close to a child. She looks taller than my doll.

My doll is for fun. I am having lots of fun dressing her up. Not fun shopping for her lol! But fun putting new outfits on her. She is small so she is easy to pose and easy to clean. I have very limited space where I live so storage space is minimal.

I would be very grateful if we didn't refer to each other's dolls as child like in appearance. My doll is a woman by her proportions. So is this one.

I would like to see more pictures of this pretty doll. I don't want him to feel discouraged for his efforts.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Johnny5 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:16 am
AGeen wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:01 pm Pretty girl but I think it looks like a child.
Is it accepting here?
She is very well developed. She is nothing close to a child. She looks taller than my doll.

My doll is for fun. I am having lots of fun dressing her up. Not fun shopping for her lol! But fun putting new outfits on her. She is small so she is easy to pose and easy to clean. I have very limited space where I live so storage space is minimal.

I would be very grateful if we didn't refer to each other's dolls as child like in appearance. My doll is a woman by her proportions. So is this one.

I would like to see more pictures of this pretty doll. I don't want him to feel discouraged for his efforts.
I agree with you Johnny